What Paperwork Will I Need To Scrap My Car?

To scrap your vehicle we will need the V5c registration document if you are unsure what this is look here at images, this document contains the details of the registered keep.

Do i need the MOT certificate?

NO! Your car will not be resold to return no the road we only recycle vehicles and sell spare parts.

Do i need to have keys? Ideally Yes, but it’s not a necessity, If they have been lost or stolen just let us know, we are well equipped to gain access.

Is there anything else you will need?

Yes, We will require Photo ID Current Driving license or Passport If neither of these are available then we will require two forms of identity council tax bill, bank statement, photo NIC card.

<< Back to the FAQ topics